- Classic loose straight fit - Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest - Super soft 100% carbon brushed....
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neck line
Formed in Aberdeen, Washington, in 1987, Nirvana was a three-piece hard rock band made of members Kurt Cobain, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl. The band has continued to be one of the most influential rock bands today, despite the band ending following Kurt Cobain's death in 1994. Their first album, Bleach, was released on label Sub Pop establishing Nirvana as part of the Seattle grunge scene, but second album Nevermind catapulted the band into commerical success, followed by their final album In Utero. Nirvana were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2014.